Navmaster ECDIS is a long-established Electronic Chart Display and Information System, incorporating the input of many navigators. It is fully compliant with regulations at low capital cost, minimal through-life costs and superior training & support services. It delivers clear functionality and ease of use in the familiar Windows interface.
Flexible hardware combinations make Navmaster ECDIS easy to install in existing ships as well as newbuilds, from VLCC bridges to offshore support vessels. Retrofit installations can take place within sailing schedules, backed by a complete after-sale training and support service.
- Easy chart install & updating via email or internet
- Universal route format – to share routes between different ECDIS/office PCs
- Onscreen access to all main commands
- Admiralty AIO, TotalTide, Navtex & autopilot compatible
- Voyage data replay for incident analysis
- Type-specific Familiarisation: onboard, ashore, via internet
- Radar image overlay
- Remote diagnostics
- Pay As You Sail option
- Single ECDIS easily upgradable to dual via network cable