- Designed to use for emergency purpose on lifecraft.
- AIS-SART has advantage in some aspects, such as farther-reach transmission and less affect from sea conditions.
- Designed to transmit a serial of messages on two AIS channels periodically.
- NAS-1000 adopts low consumption devices to ensure the product to continously operate more than 96 hours.
- NAS-1000 conforms to the latest rules including IMO MSC 246（83）and IEC 61097-14.
- CCS type approval.
- DNV-GL type approval.
- VR type approval.