- CompassNet single unit
- 180° heading offset function for shuttle vessels
- Built-in test equipment
- Automatic North Speed Error Correction
- HSC Approved
- Low lifecycle costs
- Short installation time
- High-speed follow-up system 100°/sec
- High resolution ROT output NAVIGAT 100 is the advancement of the Northrop Grumman Sperry Marine spinning mass gyrocompass.
The NAVIGAT 100 fully integrates the benefits of the NAVIGAT family of products within a single unit.
Features The NAVIGAT 100 is type approved in compliance with:
- 96/98/EC Marine Equipment Directive 2015/559 April 2015 (wheelmark)
- IMO A.424(XI), A.694(17) A.526(13 ) (Rate of Turn), MSC.191(79), A.821(19)-(HSC), MSC.36(63)-(1994 HSC Code), MSC.97(73)-(2000 HSC Code), ISO 16328. Compliant with the requirements of DNV GL Rules for Ships Pt.6 Ch.3 (INS)
- IEC 61162, IEC 62288 Ed 2.0