Benefits of the VisionMaster FT ECDIS:
- Flexible and movable menu for quick task-oriented access to chart related functions, sub-menus and a clear overview
- Reduce risk by creating and testing alternative voyage plans without interruption of the navigation process
- Display charts from key chart suppliers such as Admiralty AVCS, C-Map, GNS, ChartWorld and Navtor
- Flexibility in modes: Radar Overlay, ECDIS, Conning Info Display and Central Alarm Management
- From standalone ECDIS to a multi-node networked system (optional)
The VisionMaster FT ECDIS is fully compliant with the International Maritime Organisation’s (IMO) regulations for paperless navigation and electronic chart display. It provides a separate, redundant backup station in case the primary ECDIS navigation station becomes unavailable. Our highly reliable, flexible navigation solution provides improvements in performance to enhance the ship’s safety at sea.
The ECDIS also includes an ADMIRALTY Information Overlay (AIO) layer, making Temporary & Preliminary Notices to Mariners and ENC Preliminary Notices to Mariners available to ships’ navigators, to learn more.
From Radar to ECDIS
The standard platform of the VisionMaster FT Series has demonstrated to be the best system available in the marine industry. Using the same platform throughout the series makes it easy to upgrade from Radar to ECDIS, for efficient operation and minimised training.