The VisionMaster FT Radar series from Northrop Grumman Sperry Marine provides innovative marine navigation tools and support for safe navigation and collision avoidance, under all maritime conditions. The VisionMaster FT series delivers the industry’s most advanced automatic clutter suppression with Intel based technology, making it easier for operators to identify small targets in sea or rain clutter.
Key Benefits of the ARPA Radar:
- Advanced clutter suppression for outstanding small target detection
- User-friendly interface
- Target tracking capability of 100 radar targets and 240 AIS targets
- Integrated route planning and trail manoeuvre for safe navigation
- Multi-layer user defined radar maps
- Optional dual channel for seamless radar data from two transceivers on one single display
Northrop Grumman Sperry Marine delivers several varieties of ARPA scanner based on frequency (X-Band and S-Band), size of the antenna, voltage and speed. The series of S-Band radar scanner of Northrop Grumman Sperry Marine Antennas are the best solution under all weather conditions and are provided with 12 ft antenna. The X-Band radar scanner is designed for surveillance in static site applications and is provided with 4, 6 and 8 ft antenna.