Marine Electronics engineer
Sky Marine Electronics is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you are an electronics engineer and have the passion to work in the marine industry, join in!
Project Location(s): 37 Mavrokordatou, Piraeus 185 38
Education: Electronic engineer bachelor degree
Compensation: Full time
Candidates can look forward to regular attend in heavy as well as light marine vessels, a role as a field electronics engineer and workshop creation, working on:
- Installation, repair and certification;
- Communication & safety systems survey;
- Voyage Data recorder survey;
- Workshop repairs.
- Experience at electronics preferred;
- Great interpersonal communication skills;
- Good verbal and written communications skills in English;
- Driver’s license;
- Great ability to adapt;
- A keen grasp of information technology;
- Professional demeanor;
- Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
- Professional, able to interact with crew/clients;
- Positive, “can do” attitude.